STA-BIL storage fuel stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick easy starts after storage. It removes water to prevent corrosion and cleanses carburetors and fuel injectors. This product also protects engine from gum, varnish, rust and corrosion and prolongs the life of any engine. Eliminate the need to drain the fuel of your 2 or 4 cycle engine by treating the fuel with STA-BIL before storing. Keeps fuel fresh for up to 24 months during storage Ensures quick, easy starts after storage Eliminates the need to drain fuel prior to storage
- STORAGE – STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer eliminates the need to drain fuel and keeps gasoline fresh for up to 24 months. Never fear your car or small engine refusing to start due to fouled fuel. This product is effective in all gasoline and ethanol blended fuels including E-10 through E-85.
- ENSURES QUICK, EASY STARTS – Treating your gas with this fuel stabilizer prevents gum, varnish, rust, and corrosion in your fuel tank, all of which are costly to repair. The 32 oz. bottle of this alcohol-free fuel additive treats up to 80 gallons of fuel, and it is perfect to use prior to storing either your vehicle or outdoor power equipment for an extended period.
- VERSATILE – STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer is safe for use in all gasoline engines, including 2-cycle. Use this fuel treatment in your vehicle, motorcycle, lawn mower, snow blower, boat, and generator.
- DIRECTIONS – Bottle Directions: To measure small quantities: remove small cap and seal (on long neck), squeeze bottle to desired level, and pour. To measure large quantities: remove large cap and seal, pour (measurements on bottle side). Usage Directions: 1 oz (30 mL) treats up to 2.5 gallons (9.5 L) of fuel. Use STA-BIL only with fresh fuel and keep gas can or tank 95% full to avoid condensation build up during storage. Run engine for 5 minutes after adding product to treat entire fuel system.
- SHELF LIFE – All STA-BIL branded products are good for use up to 2 years after the bottle was opened. Be sure to mark the date you opened the bottle on the back of your package! Proudly made in the USA by a family-owned company in Chicago, Illinois.