- Typically new, unopened items can be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase. Most defective items can be exchanged for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- A return authorization request and the issuance of a return merchandise authorization number (RMA) is required prior to returning or arriving at our facility so we can process your return or exchange quickly.
- Items returned must be accompanied by the original packaging and materials. When returning a product, all parts, accessories, manuals, warranty information, and printed materials must be included in their original packaging in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All non-defective returned items must be in new and unused condition and will be inspected prior to credit being issued.
- A refund will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) returned. Shipping costs are nonrefundable unless the item was defective.
- Under some circumstances, non-defective returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Most items ship next next business day. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer may take 2-3 days. Any delay beyond that and our customer service staff will discuss options with you.
- In the event of a refused or undelivered shipment beyond out control, once the item arrives back, a refund will be processed minus all shipping charges incurred.
- Please notify our returns department within forty-eight (48) hours of a receiving a shipment which incurred damage during transit or has a product or quantity error. If after reviewing inventory and shipping records an error is verified, the appropriate actions will be taken to correct the shipment.