PLEASE NOTE - HELMET SHIPS WITH A CLEAR SHIELD! TINTED SHIELDS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY!
The Speed Bandit Helmet adds a polycarbonate shell option to Simpson's lineup, giving riders John Force looks and features at an "eighth-mile" price. The distinct Simpson eye port provides an expanded field of vision that highlights the company's drag racing heritage. Three unique thermo-injected shells aim to cut weight and reduce the helmet's overall profile.
At the crown of the helmet, form meets function with Simpson's "Speed Brow" venturi system. Here, low pressure zones that build over always-open forehead vents help pull fresh air up and over the rider's face and into air channels molded into the helmet's EPS liner. Rear exhaust ports finally expel this air and moisture through the back of the helmet - adding efficiency to an otherwise minimalist design. A locking mechanism allows you to cruise with the face shield secured into one of four selectable positions. A comm-friendly design and cheek pads that accept speakers make for easy Bluetooth installation. For safety, the Speed Bandit achieves both DOT and ECE certifications.
- Lightweight thermo-injected polycarbonate shell
- Three shell sizes for reduced outer profile
- Simpson “Speed Brow” shell design with low-pressure venturi top venting
- Optimized for upright and sportier 3/4 riding positions
- Passive chin vents and central rear exhaust ports
- Ultra-wide Bandit-style clear face shield for maximum field of view
- Four position face shield detents with locking feature
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic comfort liner
- Double D-ring closure
- Uses Simpson Ghost Bandit face shield (Pinlock anti-fog insert sold separately)
- FMVSS 218 DOT approved and ECE 2205 certified
Note: Bluetooth speaker cutouts are relatively shallow. Thin Bluetooth speakers are recommended. Helmet ships with clear face shield; tinted face shields available separately.
- Local Pickup Available:
- Local Delivery Available:
- Additional Handling: