The RaceQuip 112 series single-layer SFI-1 racecar driver's fire suit pants are made from Pyrovatex® FRC material. Pyrovatex® offers the maximum combination of overall flame and heat protection, durability and comfort for the price. This fire-retardant cotton based (FRC) material is used because it retains the softness and breathability of cotton and will wick away moisture from the skin. Pyrovatex® fabric is gentle and non-irritating to even the most sensitive skin. The treatment process leaves the exterior surface shiny and supple. Since the Pyrovatex® process combines a chemical agent with the raw cotton fibers to create a bond at the molecular level, with proper care, the pants will retain their flame-retardant properties beyond the useful life of the garment. All race driver pants are assembled with heavy-duty, multi-needle, over-lock safety stitch machines to provide exceptional seam strength. All RaceQuip pants feature a high-quality heavy duty Nomex® backed brass zipper installed with a double overlap for a more secure front opening. Stylish contrasting full-length black leg stripes match the armband stripes found on RaceQuip driving jackets.
- Single-layer pants offer the maximum combination of overall flame and heat protection, durability, and comfort
- Crafted with non-irritating Pyrovatex fabric, these pants retain the softness and breathability of cotton and the ability to wick away moisture from your skin to keep you cool
- Pants meet or exceed SFI Rating 3.2A/1 with a TPP rating of 11
- 1-Layer Pyrovatex Material construction
- Flame-retardant treatment is absorbed into the cotton fibers--not just on the surface--so the garments, with proper care, can hold on to their protective properties for an extended period of time.
- Finished with stylish contrasting full-length leg stripes, leg cuffs, and a belt line for a unique look and style
- Local Pickup Available:
- Local Delivery Available:
- Additional Handling: