Noco B603 NCP2 Battery Corrosion Terminal Protectors
The B603 NCP2 Battery Terminal Protectors are designed to provide a barrier against acid fumes that seep through improperly sealed batteries and cause battery corrosion. Each Battery Terminal Protector is made from 100-percent organic non-woven felt and saturated in the NCP2 battery corrosion preventative compound. It lasts indefinitely without drying or evaporating, and is guaranteed for the life of your battery. Suitable for top post and side batteries.
- Stops battery corrosion for the life of your battery.
- Oil-based formula that does not dry or evaporate.
- Eliminates battery corrosion for increased cranking ability.
- For top and side post battery applications.
- Comes packaged with fifty (50) terminal protectors.
- For over one-hundred years, NOCO NCP2 Battery Corrosion Preventative products have prevented corrosion in billions of applications around the world. Its original formula remains unchanged since 1914, and is made in the USA.
- NCP2 stops battery corrosion. Guaranteed for the life of your battery.
- Eliminate resistance for improved cranking power.
- NCP2 is made from a premium oil-based compound that never dries or evaporates. This viscous compound provides an impenetrable seal around battery terminals, keeping them free from power robbing corrosion.
- NCP2 is suitable for battery terminals, cables, hold-downs, enclosures, boxes and carriers.
- NCP2 Battery Corrosion Terminal Protectors can be used in conjunction with NOCO Step 1 Battery Cleaner and NOCO Step 2 NCP2 for ultimate protection.
Fifty (50) top and side post NCP2 Battery Terminal Protectors
- Local Pickup Available:
- Local Delivery Available:
- Additional Handling: