Holley Retrobright LED Forward Facing High Beam Light - 5.75" 5700K Yellow Lens - LFRB106
We all love the look of classic sealed beam headlights, but the dim halogen light output makes nighttime driving a potentially risky endeavor for you and your beloved classic. Holley's new RetroBright LED Headlights offer a number of advantages over traditional sealed beam headlights such as plug and play compatibility, better visibility, and 6 times longer life. Not only that, but because they are LED they take up less space, create far less heat, and use less power than other headlights. Our low-profile housing design fits most shallow headlight buckets found on classic cars without the hassle of cutting or drilling. Holley worked closely with Morimoto, a leader in lighting design, to develop our line-up of lighting solutions that boast a classic look with modern lighting technology. A special PWM LED driver resides inside of the headlight to keep the LEDs running at their peak intensity, even during prolonged periods of use. For example, the 7" Round LED produces 32,000 Candela for low beam, and 53,000 Candela for high beam, which is nearly three times more light output than your original headlights.
RetroBright has offerings to fit most classic and modern vehicles that utilize the popular 5.75" round, 7" round, 4"x6" rectangular, and 5"x7" rectangular headlight housings. They're available in 3000 Kelvin and 5700 Kelvin color temperatures depending on whether you're looking for that classic lighting hue or want an even brighter, more modern look. And if your vehicle feels more at home across the pond, we also offer headlights with yellow lenses for that European flair.
*Sold individually. Order 2 for a dual headlight vehicle, 4 for a quad headlight setup.
** Older Toyota applications may require Holley switched ground harness H840.
Replacement for Sealed Beam Trade Numbers: 4000, 4040, H4001, H5001, H5006
Bulb Type: PAR46
- HIGH BEAM ONLY
- Classic Styling - Retro styled headlight for period correct appearance
- Superior - Over 2x the light output of halogens to keep you and your classic safe
- Low Draw/Extended Life - Less current draw and 6x the life of halogen sealed beams
- Compliant - No-glare beam pattern meets or exceeds SAE and DOT Requirements
- Serviceable - Replaceable LED cartridges for easy serviceability
- Proper Fitment - Engineered to fit most shallow light buckets found on classic vehicles
- Stronger - UV Treated Polycarbonate Lens won't shatter and is 10x stronger than glass or standard plastic
- Compatible - Sealed Beam Trade Numbers: 4000, 4040, H4001, H5001, H5006
- Color Choice - Available in "Classic White" (3000K bulb) for a warm classic hue, "Modern White" (5700K bulb) for a cleaner modern look, or a Yellow Lens (utilizes 5700K bulb inside)
|Candela||42,000cd (Low) / 56,000cd (High)|
|Headlight Type||1C1, 2C1|
|Input Voltage||9-18V DC|
|Light Traffic Pattern||LHD Drive Only|
|Lumens (LED)||2000lm (Low) / 3000lm (High)|
|Power||25w (Low) / 30w (High)|
|Sealed Beam Trade No.||4000, 4040, H4001, H5001, H5006|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year Warranty|
|Manufacturer Part Number||lfrb106|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
- Local Pickup Available:
- Local Delivery Available:
- Additional Handling: