8-Leg Triple Disc Clutch Kit by QuarterMaster
Drawing on an extensive, race-winning heritage, Quarter Master designed the all new 7.25" Mitsubishi 4G63T Evo Race Clutch to perform well in a broad range of Evo VIII and IX racing platforms. The new clutch utilizes eight integral steel hardened legs to provide a much longer lifespan than one-piece aluminum covers where the floater and pressure plates have a tendency to wear into the drive legs. The two-disc, pull-to-push conversion clutches and included hydraulic bearing kits provide dependable performance in shifting, consistent pedal feel and torque-holding capacity. The 8-leg version also utilizes a steel leg for added durability. These Optimum-RR clutches can be used in stock, street/strip, drag, drifting, rally and road racing applications.
The 8-leg design also reduces stress on drive legs by ~25 percent and creates a stiffer cover and smoother range on the diaphragm spring motion. A lower moment of inertia and gear drive friction design allow for quicker, smoother shifts. In addition, the gear drive clutch hub is located on the friction pack to enable easier transmission installation, much smoother and quicker shifting, improved input shaft wear and increased hub strength.
- Integral steel leg design prevents floater and pressure plate wear into the drive legs & reduces stress by 25%
- Rebuildable design ensures an extra long service life
- Gear drive clutch hub is located on the friction pack to enable easier transmission installation, smoother & quicker shifting & improved input shaft
- Lower moment of inertia & gear drive friction design allow for quicker, smoother shifts
- 3-Disc design is great for use in drag racing, drifting & road racing.
- Changing to a gear drive allows you to reduce chatter while improving shifting. QM has also made some changes to the friction materials to extend the life of these clutches by up to 30%, that's about 1/3 more passes per clutch!
- Open Design Allows For More Efficient Cooling, Even During Extended Periods Of Race Or Street/Strip Use
- Low MOI gear Drive Friction Design Creates Both Quicker & Smoother Shifts
- Completely Rebuildable Frictions & Floaters Ensure A Long, Worry-Free Service Life
- Provide A Perfect Balance Of Light Weight, Race Proven Durability & High Value
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII/IX
- Local Pickup Available:
- Local Delivery Available:
- Additional Handling: