Noco 2-Bank, 10-Amp On-Board Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator
Meet the all-new GEN5X2. Similar to our GENM2, only better. It's 27% smaller and delivers 43% more power. It's one of the best performing onboard marine battery chargers we have ever made. A two-bank onboard battery charger rated at 10-amps (5-amps per bank) for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries. Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- A two-bank on-board battery charger rated at 10-amps for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- It's not just a trickle charger; it's an advanced battery maintainer. A fully automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with zero overcharge.
- A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations in any direction - even up-side-down - with an integrated anti-vibration backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise.
- A fully-sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including thousands of hours underwater.
- Rated To IP68. Fully-Sealed Charging.
- The GEN series is 100% waterproof and designed to withstand hours underwater. The GEN5X1 is an on-board charger built for extreme conditions.
- Compact, yet powerful battery charger. A mix of electrical engineering and industrial design pack a powerful battery charger into a tiny footprint. The GEN5X1 uses high-frequency switch-mode technology to efficiently convert A/C power into safe D/C power for battery charging. And its onboard microcomputer precisely controls the charging to minimize power loss to create an incredibly compact form factor.
- Multi-Chemistry. Multi-Battery Type.
- A multi-functional design that allows you to charge in more ways. Effortlessly charge 12-volt lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries of multiple chemistries (Flooded, gel, maintenance-free and AGM batteries) and types (Starter, deep-cycle, marine, and more).
- Improved Start Voltage Sensor. All-New Force Mode.
- The all-new start-voltage sensor allows the Genius GEN charger to detect and charge dead batteries as low as 1-volt. For extremely dead batteries lower than 1-volt, manually turn on force mode to detect and charge batteries all the way down to zero volts.
- More Precise Charging in Any Climate.
- The new integrated thermal sensor automatically monitors and adjusts the charging cycle based on fluctuations of ambient temperature, limiting the chance of under-charging or over-charging, providing a more accurate and fully charged battery. Avoids under-charging in cold weather down to -4F and avoids over-charging in hot weather up to 104F.
- The GEN5X2 automatically detects sulfation/acid stratification. If any is found, the GEN5X2 will automatically repair and reverse the damage done to the battery, extending the usable life and increasing the performance.
- Finally a charger from start to finish that’s completely automatic. No special modes, no technical knowledge required. Genius will safely charge any battery. Detect damaged batteries and intuitively repair them. And actively monitor for long-term battery maintenance and extend battery life. This system allows for continuous operation without user intervention, and zero risk of overcharging your battery.
What's In the Box
GEN5X2 On-Board Battery Charger
- (2) Self-Tapping Screws
- User Guide & Warranty Information
Line Voltage: 120V to 240V AC
Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
Operating Temperature: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 50° C)
Storage Temperature: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% Non-Condensing
Current: 5 Amps DC x 2 Banks
Chemistry: Lead-Acid and Lithium
Types: Wet, Gel, MF, CA, EFB, AGM, Lithium
Battery Capacity Range: Up to 120 Amp-Hours
Maintenance: All Battery Sizes
Consumption: 145 Watts (Max), 2 Banks
Reverse Polarity: Yes
Height: 4.84 Inches (123.0 mm)
Width: 177.0 Inches (177.0 mm)
Depth: 56.0 Inches (56.0 mm)
Weight: 4.17 lbs (1.9 kg)
DC Cable + Eyelet Length: 72 Inches (182cm)
DC Cable Size: 16 AWG
DC Fuse Size: 7.5 AMP MINI ® Blade Fuse
AC Cable Length: 72 Inches (182cm)
AC Cable Size: 18 AWG
Oil, gas, grease, water, chemical, UV, abrasion resistant
3-Year Limited Warranty
- Local Pickup Available:
- Local Delivery Available:
- Additional Handling: