Seize command of your LS engine with Terminator X Max! Reject mediocre salvage yard ECUs burdened with complex tuning interfaces. Opt for absolute engine control, self-learning fuel strategies, and the proven, race-winning technology of Holley EFI—all within a budget-friendly package!
Terminator X Max boasts real-time fuel learning, high-impedance injector drivers, an integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. Tailored for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and more. Part number 550-927 also includes 4L60E or 4L80E Transmission control and Drive-By-Wire Throttle Body control. Loaded with base maps for common LS engine combinations, Terminator X Max ensures a swift transition from the garage to the road/track fast. The 3.5" touch screen LCD handheld includes an easy-to-use calibration wizard, tuning, and gauge display functions. Also included is Holley EFI's industry-leading, user-friendly software suite for full laptop access for advanced users.
Whether you're crafting a budget-friendly cruiser or a boosted race car, Terminator X MAX delivers the features and technology you need at a price that won't break the bank!
- For GM LS 4.8/5.3/6.0 Truck Engines with 24x crank reluctor, Transmission Control, Drive-by-Wire throttle body control, and Multec 2 Injectors.
- Real-time fuel map learn removes guesswork from tuning your base fuel table.
- High-impedance injector drivers safely power most stock LS injectors and Holley EFI Injectors (Does not control Low Impedance Injectors).
- All Terminator X Max systems utilize the Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband to relay AFR information to the ECU for accurate reading and precise tuning control.
- On-Board 1bar MAP sensor, perfect for N/A or Nitrous engine combos. For 2+Bar combinations, we recommend GM 12592525, and our adapter part number 558-416.
- MAP Sensor vacuum hose adapters (1/8th – ¼ and 3/16ths).
- 4 Inputs – 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake.
- 4 Outputs – Ground, PWM -, for accessories such as fans, boost control, nitrous control, IAC Kit, and more.
- Boost Control – Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear, Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Boost Safeties.
- Nitrous Control – Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties, and target Closed Loop AFR adjustable through included 3.5” full-color touchscreen; base tune easily created via handheld Wizard!
- Advanced Tables – 4x 1D Tables, 1x 1D per Gear Table, 4x 2D Tables, 1x 2D per Gear Table, for custom tables like Flex Fuel Sensor Offset Table or a custom fuel or oil pressure safety!
- On-Board Diagnostic LEDs for: ECU Power – Engine Run – Wideband Status – TPS Calibration – Crank Signal –Cam Signal. Identify any critical engine issues at a glance.
- The included 3.5" Touchscreen Handheld contains a calibration wizard that allows you to quickly build a base tune for any LS engine. Additionally, the handheld provides internal data-logging and a fully customizable gauge display.
- Compact ECU size allows you to mount it virtually anywhere. Remember, diagnostic LEDs must face up!
- Plug and play compatible with more Holley EFI accessories such as analog-style gauges, shift lights, various modules, and coming soon, 12.3" digital dash support!
- Free EFI Tuning Software for complete control of your Terminator X power plant.
- Recommended Pedal part number - 10379038
- Includes: 24x LS Engine Main Harness - Multec 2 Injector Harness - DBW Throttle Body Harness - 4L60E/4L80E Transmission Control Harness - Terminator X MAX ECU - ECU Main Power Harness - Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor - Input/Output Harness - and assorted.
- Local Pickup Available:
- Local Delivery Available:
- Additional Handling:
How To: Install Terminator X EFI on any LS Engine
If you plan on installing a Terminator X on any LS engine, thi...
Bad Wiring - What Not To Do
Watch our other wiring videos listed below. Selecting The Pro...
How to Update Your Terminator X EFI Firmware
Keeping your firmware updated is always a good idea if you're ...
How To Setup Inputs & Outputs on Terminator X EFI
In this video, Ray walks us through setting up I/O (inputs and...
How To Email Datalogs and Global Files for Holley EFI and Terminator X
There are many reasons you may need to download or email a dat...