Noco GB20 Boost Sport 500A UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
The GB20 is a portable lithium-ion battery jump starter pack that delivers 500-amps for jump starting a dead battery in seconds. It features a patented safety technology that provides spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection making safe and easy for anyone to use. It's a powerful battery booster that doubles as a portable power source for recharging USB devices, like a smartphone, tablet and more. Designed for a car, boat, motorcycle, RV and more with gas engines up to 4 liters.
- Compact, yet powerful lithium jump starter rated at 500 amps up to 20 jump starts on a single charge.
- An ultra-safe and mistake-proof design with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, which allows it to safely connect to any battery.
- An ultra-bright 100 lumen LED flashlight with 7 light modes including SOS and emergency strobe.
- Recharge your personal devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets, e-watches and more - up to 4 smartphone recharges.
- Designed for gas engines up to 4 liters such as ATVs, motorcycles, cars, lawn equipment, and more.
- New Accessory: Includes Precision Boost Battery Clamps designed to easily connect to any 12V lead-acid battery from powersports to trucks.
- Recommended for engines up to 4.0L Gas for cars, boats, motorcycles, trucks, ATVs, + more.
- Mistake-proof and safe for anyone to use with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Safely jump start a dead battery in seconds - up to 20 times on a single charge.
- A rechargeable lithium-powered LED flashlight with seven light modes, including SOS and Emergency Strobe. With multiple luminosity settings, it is immediately adaptable to a variety of situations. Using it's powerful wash light will help you see your engine, help you change a tire at night, or even warn oncoming traffic when you are in need of roadside assistance.
What's In The Box
GB20 Lithium Battery Jump Starter
- Powersport Boost Battery Clamps
- Micro USB Cable
- Microfiber Storage Bag
- User Guide & Warranty Information
500 Amps (Peak)
12 Volt Lead-Acid Batteries
24 Watt-Hour Lithium-Ion
5 Volts 2.1 Amps Max
5 Volts 2.1 Amps Max
Gas Engine Rating
Up to 4.0 Liters
Diesel Engine Rating
Height: 3.16 Inches (80.3 mm)
Width: 7.72 Inches (196.0 mm)
Depth: 1.71 Inches (43.4 mm)
Weight: 2.45 lbs (1.11 kg)
IP65 (w/ Ports Closed)
1-Year Hassle-Free Warranty
- Local Pickup Available:
- Local Delivery Available:
- Additional Handling: