Diesel Treat 2000™ Ultra Low Sulfur Winter Premium can be used in all types of diesel fuel including low sulfur diesel fuel and biodiesel blends.
Features and Benefits:
Diesel Treat 2000™ Ultra Low Sulfur Winter Premium contains a highly concentrated multi-functional additive package, which allows the product to provide the following performance benefits when used at the recommended treatment ratio.
1. Improvement of the fuel’s cetane number up 2 to 4 points.
2. Easier cold weather starting and reduced misfiring at lower air inlet temperatures.
3. Faster warm-up.
4. Clean-up & Keep clean performance proven in the Peugeot DW-10 Injector Depositing Test
5. Cummins L-10 Injector Depositing Test and Cummins N-14 Injector Corrosion Test Performance.
6. Dispersion of insoluble gums and varnish present in low quality fuels.
7. Excellent deposit control for light duty and medium duty in direct injected diesel engines.
8. Improved combustion of the fuel by completely vaporizing the fuel into smaller particles, thus providing better fuel economy and preventing a significant loss in engine power.
9. Improved fuel economy up to 3%.
10. Modification of existing injector deposits, allowing for their removal and safe passage into the combustion chamber where they can be burned.
11. Reduced emissions, exhaust smoke, particulates and black smoke.
12. Excellent anti-wear protection for injectors and fuel pumps.
13. Supplemental ring and valve-train anti-wear protection.
14. Lubrication of the upper cylinders, fuel pumps and injectors.
15. Increased fuel thermal stability to resist thermal degradation.
16. Inhibition of oxidation during storage which extends storage stability
17. Rust and corrosion protection to the entire fuel system
Coupled with this multifunctional additive package is a non-alcohol jet fuel deicer/water dispersant which eliminates the problems associated with entrained and/or dissolved water present in the fuel by dispersing the water into tiny droplets. These tiny droplets are suspended in the fuel so they can be carried with the fuel in controlled amounts through the fuel filters, fuel lines, and into the combustion chamber to be burned with the fuel. Because the remaining water is dispersed and suspended in the fuel, Diesel Treat 2000™ Ultra Low Sulfur Winter Premium prevents the formation of stable fuel-water emulsions.
- Local Pickup Available:
- Local Delivery Available:
- Additional Handling: