SynShield® Ultra Performance 10W-30 Engine Oil is a premium advanced performance, synthetic plus, heavy-duty diesel engine oil formulated to provide maximum protection against wear, oxidation, deposit formation, soot contamination and aeration.
SynShield® Ultra Performance 10W-30 Engine Oil is built for on-highway and off-highway applications subjected to severe stop-and-go, excessive idling, short haul and/or severe duty operating conditions. Using our proprietary friction modifiers, Micron Moly® and Penetro®, SynShield® Ultra Performance 10W-30 Engine Oil creates a slippery, tenacious shield that prevents metal-to-metal contact for increased engine durability and efficiency.
SynShield® Ultra Performance 10W-30 Engine Oil is suitable for use in 2007 and 2010 emission compliant engines that utilize heavy exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and exhaust after-treatment devices such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs) with or without diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR). SynShield® Ultra Performance 10W-30 Engine Oil can also be used in low-emission certified diesel engines that are equipped with EGR, older non-EGR containing diesel engines, and off-highway diesel engines.
- Improved wear protection – 85% less wear than conventional CJ-4 oils.
- High thermal and oxidative stability for greater resistance to viscosity thickening and the formation of deposits, sludge and varnish.
- Strong soot-busting, deposit-dispersing capability – 77% greater soot handling than conventional CJ-4 oils.
- Maintains fuel economy.
- Excellent shear stability for stay-in-grade performance throughout the oil drain interval.
- Superior low volatility characteristics to control oil consumption.
- Improved and optimized engine durability and reliability during high mileage, hour accumulation situations.
- Excellent protection against oil aeration and foaming.
- Excellent cold crank startability and low temperature pumpability.
- Local Pickup Available:
- Local Delivery Available:
- Additional Handling: